The LHC is designed to smash proton beams into one another at 7 TeV to help simulate the sort of conditions present just after the Big Bang. In doing this, scientists hope to answer some of the most fundamental questions in physics.
Scientists hope that the success of the Hadron Collider will lead to greater understanding of the nature of our physical Universe, likely blowing our minds in the process.
- Moon starts out the week in Taurus and our mood is serene and sensual.
- Mercury (mind) squares Uranus (innovation and intuition) on November 30, flooding our minds with new information. Some of it will be valuable and will provide clear guidance.
- Moon enters talkative Gemini early on the 1st. Communication rules the next few days.
- Mercury forms a harmonious sextile to Neptune the morning of the 1st, opening the mind to the soul’s messages and enhancing creativity and inspiration.
- Uranus turns direct on the 1st, potentially bringing surprising reversals and unexpected events.
- Venus enters Sagittarius late in the day on the 1st and brings us good luck and good fortune for the next few weeks, despite the square from Saturn to Pluto.
- Full Moon at 2:30 am Eastern on the 2nd is in Gemini, focusing on communication and learning.
- Uranus is in a harmonious trine to Ceres on the 3rd, inspiring a new understanding of what it means to be in a body on Planet Earth. However, Neptune forms a square to Ceres early on the 6th so throughout the week there is some confusion (Neptune) over what it is that we want in our life to
- Moon enters Cancer on the 3rd, and nurturing and deepening the connection to the heart.
- On the 4th, Venus is sextile Saturn and our obligations to others become a joy.
- Mercury enters Capricorn on […]
Tune in Sunday morning at 11 am Eastern when we’ll be talking about Uranus and Mars. Mars is the planet that governs our drive and desires, and it will be turning retrograde soon, demanding our attention and energizing us for change. Uranus, planet of revolution and change, turns direct on Tuesday and will be re-energized itself.