Shia LaBoeuf has been an acclaimed actor since he won his first award at age 15. His career as a performer began as a stand-up comedian at the age of 10. But his long history of troubles with the law began before then when he was arrested for shoplifting at the age of 9. He was arrested again at the age of 11 for stealing. As an adult, despite his success in films and great respect from film credits, he continued to indicate a lack of impulse control and ability to manage his rage:
- In 2005 LaBoeuf was arrested for threatening his neighbor with a knife and driving into his car.
- In 2007 he was arrested for refusing to leave a Walgreen’s when asked by security.
- In 2008 he was involved in a car crash and arrested for drunk driving although he was later exonerated for the crash.
- In 2014 he was arrested for disorderly conduct and trespassing at Studio 54 in New York City after which he began treatment for alcohol addiction.
- However, in 2015 he was arrested in Texas for public intoxication.
- In January 2017 he was arrested for misdemeanor assault at a protest rally against Donald Trump although these charges were later dismissed.
- And finally, on July 8 2017 he was arrested again for public intoxication and disorderly conduct in Savannah Georgia, threatening to kill the policeman who arrested him.
LaBoeuf has the Sun in Gemini, the shapeshifter sign that hungers for experience and easily moves in and out of different roles in life. His Moon is in Leo, the sign which craves attention and validation from […]