“So other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?”
Some rather significant events happened yesterday, coinciding with the Sagittarius lunar eclipse:
- Al Qaeda’s former #2, Ayman Al-Zawahiri, has been named the . He was thought by many to be the mastermind behind the extremism of Al Qaeda, with Osama bin Laden serving more of a role as religious advisor.
- Pakistan, our supposed ally in the so-called “war against terror” has that identified bin Laden’s location in Pakistan, confirming the obvious theory that Pakistan isn’t really helping.
- after their team lost the Stanley Cup playoffs.
- by a gay judge in California overturning the gay marriage ban in that state.
- A group of lawmakers led by Dennis Kucinich have for violating the War Powers Act in the Libya incursion.
- And most shocking of all, the woman that Hugh Hefner chose to be his (presumably) final wife just days before the wedding was scheduled to take place. Gossip reports claim that her plan was to jilt him at the altar and make millions from post-jilting interviews, but evidently the market for such a thing is rather slim.
[related_posts limit=”5″ image=”50″]