Alberto Gonzales has ridden on the coattails of George Bush to fame and recognition. Among his achievements:
- Assisted then-Governor Bush to avoid jury duty;
- Worked against clemency in death penalty cases, aiding Governor Bush to execute more prisoners than any other state;
- Promoted the end of the Geneva Convention and defended the detention of American citizens without habeas corpus and the torture of suspected terrorists;
- Fought to keep the documents from Dick Cheney’s energy task force from being reviewed by Congress;
- Promoted the “rendition” of prisoners to countries where they would be tortured;
- Facilitated the dismissal of eight US prosecutors for political reasons, such as the prosecutor who aggressively went after Duke Cunningham’s bribery scandal.
Alberto Gonzales (born August 4, 1955, no time known) has an astonishing six planets in Leo, including a tight conjunction between the Sun, Jupiter, Mars and Mercury. Leo is the sign of royalty, and it is not uncommon for individuals with Leo in their charts to feel a sense of entitlement and a need for admiration and adulation. The conjunction of the Sun to Mercury shows a tremendous intelligence, and combined with Mars in the fiery sign of Leo there is a need to prove that intelligence through competition. There is potential for a combative nature here with Jupiter aligned with Mars in connection with the intellect (Mercury) and the spirit (Sun). Gonzales was an honor student in high school and earned his law degree from Harvard, a tremendous accomplishment for the son of illegal immigrants from Mexico. The Sun/Mercury combination also bestows a tendency towards pride in his intelligence which often leads to a belief that one is always right, and the addition of Mars gives the aggression to prove it.
The conjunction of Jupiter to both the Sun and Mercury, particularly […]