Many people who know nothing about astrology have often heard of the Saturn Return, and the very mention of the astrological Saturn causes those with the strongest hearts to quake in their boots. But Saturn is an amazing planet astrological that offers rich gifts along with its famous tests and challenges.
Scientists are still trying to figure out what causes the hexagon, where it gets and expels its energy and how it has stayed so organized for so long. They plan to search the new images for clues, taking an especially close look at the newly identified waves that radiate from the corners of the hexagon — where the jet takes its hardest turns — and the multi-walled structure that extends to the top of Saturn’s cloud layer in each of the hexagon’s six sides. Scientists are also particularly intrigued by a large dark spot that appeared in a different position in a previous infrared image from Cassini. In the latest images, the spot appears in the 2 o’clock position.
Because Saturn does not have land masses or oceans on its surface to complicate weather the way Earth does, its conditions should give scientists a more elementary model to study the physics of circulation patterns and atmosphere, said Kevin Baines, an atmospheric scientist at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif., who has studied the hexagon with Cassini’s visual and infrared mapping spectrometer.
“Now that we can see undulations and circular features instead of blobs in the […]
- Mercury conjunct Pluto late on the 6th and early on the 7th intensifies our thinking, and Mercury squares Saturn later on the 7th. Communication will be challenging, and we may feel somewhat burdened by responsibilities and limitations.
- Moon is extremely active on Monday the 7th, suggesting a heightened day of feelings and emotions.
- Moon enters Virgo on the afternoon of the 7th, and it becomes easier to embrace our sense of duty and obligation.
- Jupiter conjoins Chiron on the 7th as well, although this is a larger cycle of releasing the shackles of our old wounds.
- Moon enters Libra the afternoon of the 9th and a desire for harmony reigns.
- Sun trines Mars on the evening of the 10th bestowing positive energy and enthusiasm.
- Moon enters Scorpio late […]
- Moon starts out the week in Taurus and our mood is serene and sensual.
- Mercury (mind) squares Uranus (innovation and intuition) on November 30, flooding our minds with new information. Some of it will be valuable and will provide clear guidance.
- Moon enters talkative Gemini early on the 1st. Communication rules the next few days.
- Mercury forms a harmonious sextile to Neptune the morning of the 1st, opening the mind to the soul’s messages and enhancing creativity and inspiration.
- Uranus turns direct on the 1st, potentially bringing surprising reversals and unexpected events.
- Venus enters Sagittarius late in the day on the 1st and brings us good luck and good fortune for the next few weeks, despite the square from Saturn to Pluto.
- Full Moon at 2:30 am Eastern on the 2nd is in Gemini, focusing on communication and learning.
- Uranus is in a harmonious trine to Ceres on the 3rd, inspiring a new understanding of what it means to be in a body on Planet Earth. However, Neptune forms a square to Ceres early on the 6th so throughout the week there is some confusion (Neptune) over what it is that we want in our life to
- Moon enters Cancer on the 3rd, and nurturing and deepening the connection to the heart.
- On the 4th, Venus is sextile Saturn and our obligations to others become a joy.
- Mercury enters Capricorn on […]