- Ceres enters Scorpio on Monday the 12th. For a few weeks our caretaking intensifies and there is more of an interest in caretaking through facilitating dramatic experiences.
- Also on Monday, Mars forms a harmonious sextile to Saturn. This is a great day to get things done and organize your accomplishments.
- Jupiter turns direct on Tuesday after a long sojourn in reverse. It will catch up to Chiron and Neptune and reconnect for the healing dance.
- Also on Tuesday, Venus is sextile Mars – very nice aspect for balance in interpersonal relationships.
- Sun trines Chiron on Wednesday the 14th, shining healing energy all around.
- Venus enters Libra on Wednesday, enhancing our social lives and bringing our attention to the beauty that is all around us.
- Venus squares Pluto on the 15th – watch for power struggles and the green eye of jealousy and other dark emotions to surface.
- Mars enters Leo on Friday the 16th. Desires are BIG for the next few weeks, and everyone wants something.
- New Moon in Libra on Sunday the 18th! Big focus on relationships with the New Moon and Venus all in Libra, the sign ruled by Venus and all about love and balance.
With Saturn and Uranus preparing to oppose each other exactly next week, the middle of the night resignation of Van Jones as the “Green Jobs Czar” in the Obama administration may be a hint as to which of the planets is winning. Saturn represents society and structure, and Uranus is rebellion and new ideas. When the conservative media discovered that Van Jones had signed a petition asking then Attorney General Eliot Spitzer to investigate possible government complicity in the September 11 tragedy, the resulting firestorm among conservative pundits exacerbated the already heated debate over the policies of the Obama administration.
President Obama was elected on November 4, the exact day of the first phase of the opposition from Saturn to Uranus. He was elected because the majority of the people in the United States wanted change. He ran on a platform of affordable health care, bringing jobs to Americans, withdrawing troops from Iraq, and changing the partisan ways of Washington.
Every attempt that he has made to fulfill these promises has been met with fierce opposition; not because of bad policy, but because conservatives want him to fail. The downfall of Van Jones was orchestrated not by a debate over his usefulness, but because Glenn Beck the ignorant clown on Fox News who is even more absurd than Rush Limbaugh, began to ratchet up the pressure after a group that Jones was formerly involved with urged a boycott of Beck’s show.
Many of the left are upset with Obama for continuing to try to build alliances with conservatives in order to accomplish his agenda, but they are missing the point. In a Saturn/Uranus time such as this, any big change cannot occur without support from both sides and that requires a putting aside of one’s need to be right. Obama, with his […]
Saturn and Uranus are now within two degrees oftheir exact opposition which culminates on September 15. As you probably now, Saturn represents conservative thinking and conventional behavior, and Uranus represents that which is new and innovative.
Perhaps this wasn’t the best time to roll out healthcare reform in the United States, since oppositional defiance is occurring not only between the Democrats and Republicans, but in splinter groups within the parties as well. The desire to be in opposition to SOMETHING is fostered by the opposition from Saturn to Uranus, and if this planetary combination is transiting something in our own chart that urge to rebel against oneself can be quite complicated.
The opposition of Saturn to Uranus has been tightly aspecting Mars in President Obama’s chart, with Saturn conjunct Mars and Uranus in opposition. A transit of Saturn to Mars in our own chart is very like trying to drive with the brakes on. However, Saturn has now moved off Obama’s Mars which should begin to make things a little easier for him. When a planet in the sky is opposite a planet in our chart (a transit of opposition) we often meet the transiting planet in our outer world.
Jupiter is retrograding back over Obama’s Ascendant (the first hit was back in late March of this year) and transiting Saturn will form a harmonious sextile to Saturn in his natal chart, helping him to get things done and giving him the confidence to make it happen. However, between October and December transiting Uranus will make the last opposition to Mars in Obama’s chart and it’s quite possible that we will see further amplification of the radical (Uranus) behavior surrounding everything he attempts to do (Mars). This is […]
Был найден мной интересный сайт на тематику Продать жмых в Харьковской области https://agroxy.com/prodat/zhmyh-159/harkovskaya-obl