I’m busily writing the November Planetary Illuminations report, but here is the forecast for the week ahead:
- Mercury (mind and communication) is in Scorpio right now, taking no prisoners and speaking Truth to power. Mercury forms a square to the lunar nodes (the soul’s evolutionary journey from past to future) on October 30th, forcing a shift in ideas where necessary in order to follow a clearer path. There may be an idea or belief that is keeping us from being able to move forward, and you may find yourself facing a choice to remain stuck in the past or release that thought to move more confidently into the future.
- The Black Moon Lilith (representing a primal feminine rage against the patriarchy) is revealing herself to be more and more important in light of the spread of sexual harassment revelations. She turned retrograde last week at the Libra New Moon and has now moved back into the sign of Sagittarius. In Sagittarius, the sign of our shared philosophies and expanded ideals, she will continue to spread the message of feminine power. I’ll be writing much more about this over the coming weeks.
- Chiron is active on the 2nd and 3rd of November, potentially triggering painful memories and situations but also offering an opportunity for healing. These Chiron periods are good times for activities that will support your mental and physical health.
- The Taurus Full Moon on November 4th asks us to balance the intense power of the Scorpio season and find peace and serenity in our environment and our personal lives. The Full Moon forms a challenging square with Ceres, the asteroid that governs our ability to nurture ourselves and others, suggesting that an adjustment will be necessary in order to find this peace and tranquility within. Watch these pages for more details!
- Mercury (the mind) leaves intense Scorpio for adventurous Sagittarius on November 5th which will help us to take a broader view for a few weeks.
- The final phase harmonious trine between Saturn (discipline and hard work) and Uranus (radical behavior and revolution) is beginning to form and will culminate on the 11th. Under this aspect the structures that we build under Saturn are energized by the ingenuity of Uranus. This aspect tends to make the idea of change seem more exciting than frightening as we look towards the future with new eyes.
If you’re not already on my mailing list to receive this free monthly report, please sign up in the sidebar of my website.