- After last year’s debacle over the Swine Flu hysteria, vaccine makers aren’t taking any chances and are practically .
- Strikes by train workers in London and France are creating Mercury retrograde havoc for commuters.
- Let’s file this under Mercury retrograde for revisiting past research efforts that fell by the wayside: Scientists are researching the medicinal value of “” and . Watch for a post on this subject coming soon!
And in news that isn’t related to astrology but interesting nonetheless: a new study shows that money can only buy happiness up to an income of After that point the happiness quotient, as defined with general satisfaction about your life and your day to day experience of joy, levels off.
Finally, a brief roundup of a few great astroblogs:
- examines a Bosch painting from the astrological viewpoint.
- examines the breakdown of the Obama presidency under Uranus at the 29th degree of Pisces.
- gives her take on the Stephen Hawking controversy.
- And reminds us that alone time is a valuable thing.
[related_posts limit=”5″ image=”50″]