This is written for Eastern time zone, please adjust for your own location. This week is relatively quiet from a planetary point of view. Here are the most important events in the sky this week:
1. Mercury will trine Jupiter on the 20th, and with the Moon in Sagittarius there will be an abundance of optimism and encouragement.
2. Venus forms a trine to Chiron on the 23rd, helping us to feel good about all of the healing work that we’re doing and perhaps facilitating good feelings with loved ones.
3. The Sun enters Scorpio on the 23rd, marking the return to darkness and the time of contraction. and a conjunction of the Moon to Pluto deepens the intensity even more. This is no time for superficiality – instead we plumb the depths of everything that we encounter.
4. Mercury trines Neptune on the 24th, linking Chiron and Neptune with thoughts (Mercury) of healing (Chiron) and soul transformation (Neptune).
5. Also on the 24th, the Sun forms a harmonious sextile to Pluto. That dark intensity suddenly takes on new meaning; now we can work with it and transform it into light.
6. The first-quarter Moon occurs during the evening of the 25th. This is a time of adjustment after the New Moon. Are we on track for the new things we initiated?