Back by popular demand! The most important events in the sky this week:
- Ceres enters Scorpio on Monday the 12th. For a few weeks our caretaking intensifies and there is more of an interest in caretaking through facilitating dramatic experiences.
- Also on Monday, Mars forms a harmonious sextile to Saturn. This is a great day to get things done and organize your accomplishments.
- Jupiter turns direct on Tuesday after a long sojourn in reverse. It will catch up to Chiron and Neptune and reconnect for the healing dance.
- Also on Tuesday, Venus is sextile Mars – very nice aspect for balance in interpersonal relationships.
- Sun trines Chiron on Wednesday the 14th, shining healing energy all around.
- Venus enters Libra on Wednesday, enhancing our social lives and bringing our attention to the beauty that is all around us.
- Venus squares Pluto on the 15th – watch for power struggles and the green eye of jealousy and other dark emotions to surface.
- Mars enters Leo on Friday the 16th. Desires are BIG for the next few weeks, and everyone wants something.
- New Moon in Libra on Sunday the 18th! Big focus on relationships with the New Moon and Venus all in Libra, the sign ruled by Venus and all about love and balance.